Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introducing: Zuma!

Yes, we finally agreed on a name for our 13 week old kitten (or rather, my husband just stopped arguing with me). Her name is Zuma! And no, I didn't name her after the online game (which I hadn't even heard about until a couple of hours ago). It's a fairly common Zulu surname in South Africa. It also means "to surprise, take unawares" which really works for our hyperactive little hunter! Also, she was a bit of a surprise as we had previously decided not to get a second cat. I managed to withstand the first batch of abandoned kittens that passed through my work, but the second litter proved too much for me!





















2 comments:

  1. Ahh, such a cute kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) When she first arrived at the clinic she looked up at me and let out this enormous purr and that was it, lol

    ReplyDelete