Friday, March 6, 2009

I need to join the FA

Frugaholics Anonymous that is. I am eating an alarming amount of fruit lately! Good thing I'm a cheap bastard who rakes all the local chinese groceries for bargains or I'd be spending a small fortune. Take today for instance. I have eaten:

1 nectarine
1/4 Papaya
Large number of strawberries
1 banana
1 mango
1/2 a pineapple

I think the main reason is that I've discovered the joy of a massive fruit smoothie for breakfast. It's like kicking off your morning with dessert! My fave combo:

1 peach
1 banana
4 strawberries
1/4 cup papaya
1 kiwi fruit
1 tspn flaxseed oil
1 tbspn supergreens powder (there are different brands out there)
1 1/2 tbspn hemp protein
2 capsules of acidopholous
1/4 cup of water

I could seriously eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but I'd probably get the runs!

1 comment:

  1. So there ARE people who can eat 5-10 servings of fruit/veggies in a day.

    Its you!

    Vegans. *shakefist*

    ^M^

    ReplyDelete